A Promise As a Horse Trainer

farmasi adalahTo The Horses In My Care:
1. I promise to view you each day and know you so well that I do know what deal with you're keen on most.
2. I promise to care in your shoeing and vet care on a well timed basis.
3. I promise to be able to look into you eyes and know if there's something unsuitable.
four. I promise I will by no means allow you to go through undue suffering.
To The House owners Who Are Clients:
1. I promise to all the time be sincere with you.
2. I promise that I will always inform you what is occurring with your horse.farmasi uns
three. I promise that I will probably be your pal in instances of need.
four. I promise that I will get your horse to its highest attainable level, even if which means sending him away.
5. I promise that there'll never be any hidden commissions on sales or purchases. You will all the time be able to communicate with the buyer or vendor.
To Other Trainers:
1. I promise if you happen to send a consumer to a present with me, I'll by no means try to take them from you.farmasi ums
2. I promise that if a consumer of yours comes to me, I will tell them to carry again and talk to you for no less than 30 days.
three. I promise that I'll never communicate ill of you no matter what issues you've had with a consumer. I hate gossip.
To My Riders:
1. I promise I'll at all times be there for you within the years to return.
2. I promise that while you are driving with me, I can wear many hats; coach, coach, psychologist, confidant, tutor.
3. I promise that I will always try to do my finest for you.
four. I promise that if you must move on, I'll make it easier to get there.
To this I pledge: Kathy Johnson

Post a Comment

0 Comments